- Bluetooth IP Camera with Microphone – hook up a digital camera that comes with its own microphone, and everyone in the family can simultaneously chat with your loved ones anywhere around the world. Perfect for VOIP apps like Skype and Viber.
- Mini-Keyboard Remotes – if you need a quick and painless way to input numbers and text, then a remote control that comes with its own miniature keyboard is just what you need. Small enough to use with one hand in remote mode, comprehensive enough to quickly type in text with two hands. A must-have companion for the best Android TV boxes out there.
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo– hook up this combo to your Android dongle or TV box, and you’ll be able to get a lot of work done from the comfort of your living room. Pair this up with an office app (especially one with a word processor and/or spreadsheet functions) to make the most of it.
- Wireless Game Controllers–a wireless game controller makes gaming so much easier on the best Android TV box you have at your disposal. You’ll quickly find it indispensable, whether you’re booting up the latest game on the Google Play Store or hearkening back to the days of old with a Nintendo emulator.
- Stylus and Drawing Pad – a stylus pen with a matching pad is a must-have if you want to effectively use sketching apps like ArtFlow and Sketchbook on your Android OS box. These accessories give you the control you need to ensure that every angle is tight and every shade is flawlessly spot-on.
- TV Box Wall Mount – if you’d like your best Android TV box to flow seamlessly with all the other gadgets, then a wall mount will go a long way to giving the box its own prominent place in the living room. This makes it quite useful when your TV is also mounted and the box needs its own mount so it doesn’t stick out like a sore thumb.
- HDMI to RCA Converter – if you have one of the older televisions that don’t have USB or HDMI slots for your cool Android TV box to plug into, then you’ll definitely want to buy an RCA convertor. These will allow your TV box to hook up to a TV via RCA connectors – assuming the TV box doesn’t come with RCA connectors of its own.
- WiFi Booster – what good is a customizable Android TV box if it can’t access WiFi signals from your home’s router in the first place? A WiFi booster will, well, boost the signal from a wireless router – granting your TV box Internet access even when the router can’t normally reach the box.
- Bluetooth Headphones – want to immerse yourself in the audio-video experience that the best Android TV boxes have to offer but don’t want to wake everyone up while doing so? Connect Bluetooth headphones to the box and you won’t have to worry about disturbing everyone while you do what you want to do.
- High-Capacity Storage Cards – never underestimate how much storage space you will need – especially if you have a lot of music, games and high-definition videos to work with. You’ll ideally want to work with micro SD cards that can hold 32 GB or more in order to free yourself from the often limited storage capabilities of the TV boxes themselves.
Keep all these in mind, and you’ll have a much easier time picking out accessories that will help bring out the potential of the best Android TV boxes on the market!
Chinavasion is a Shenzhen-based gadget wholesaler that has a wide selection of gadgets up for sale – from GPS navigators to the best Android TV box you can find. Visit Chinavasion.com today to learn more!